Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET10x00] Timed recording without egg

George Kildare

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2014
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I want to make a repeated recording every weekday from MSNBC on Telstar 15W. There is no epg for this channel. How do I do this? When I press record, I get a message with 7 options. If I add a recording (Option 1) I can modify the recording instructions to repeat on weekdays and to record from a given time until a given time. However the instant recording continues and does not stop, although it is outside the indicated time slots. Previously I managed to do this, but I have forgotten how.
Very many thanks for any tips.
 
The typo on the title threw me a bit. I was wondering why you wanted a strange variation of an egg timer...

Anyway, if you press Green to pop-up the timer list then pressing Green again (Add) will show a menu for a new timer.

Add the time you want it to run for (plus Description, Channel/Service, Location etc.) then change the Repeat type to repeated, and fill in the Repeats etc. fields which show up with what you need.
 
Very many thanks bird man. Much appreciated. Unfortunately my egg timer is not yet connected to the Internet!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top