Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Timer bug

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andyg1988
  • Start date Start date
A

Andyg1988

Guest
Upgrade to helio 16 from open vix 3.0 808 so a reflash a few days ago set my timers for recording programmes no problem there. Last night I went through the menus and did a software update there were 29 updates so I did the update and the box rebooted and I've gone on to the timers and the timers I have set up are there but the days and timers ain't there it says 28.2 e . If I select a timer and look at the info it does show the date and time it will record tho. A small bug but making you aware of it
 
Here's a pic of it
 

Attachments

  • 20140510_101208.webp
    20140510_101208.webp
    51.4 KB · Views: 25
It's a skin issue. Timers now have sat position and space not big enough. Skin needed to be updated. Andy has done vix but others will have to do their own and as that looks like Fraggle one your out of luck as he cried off and took his ball home

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
Try the blue HD vs Way better imho

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
Does it on these too aswell
 

Attachments

  • 20140510_112008.webp
    20140510_112008.webp
    58.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 20140510_111827.webp
    20140510_111827.webp
    57.3 KB · Views: 14
Its doing it for me too. Using the default Vix Night skin
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top