Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Timer Conflict

  • Thread starter Thread starter rosco1874
  • Start date Start date
R

rosco1874

Guest
Every time I try to record 2 channels at the same time I get a timer conflict issue, I have 2 tuners and can watch a channel live and record another.

Any idea what setting I need to change? I am on Vix Zeus 023
 
are both tuners on same sat? if other tuner is on other sat conflict will happen ,and more likely if not on same tp.
 
My config is Vix Zeus 023 build with a Solo + 2 box.

I have 2 tuners both on Astra 28.e and can record one and watch one simultaneously but If I try to record 2 channels simultaneously I get the error message "conflicting timer" if 1 channel is recording and I am happily watching another channel and try to record it, I get the error message "conflicting timer" again. I hope this is enough info
 
What are your tuner config settings? & do you have feeds going to both tuners?
 
Yes I have 2 feeds, the setting for both A & B tuners are

Config Mode: Simple
Mode: Single
Sat: Astra 28.e
Send Diseqc: No
 
Occasional I have had the same issue. After trying to 'fix' this, in the end I had to trash the timers.xml (so apparently it was corrupted).
 
If you are on 3 different transponders that will never work with only 2 tuners.
 
I know but I had the same problem with C+ NL channels .I placed a second dual tuner in my VU+ Duo and connected 4 cabels to them.No more problems.I see the box taking 3 different tuners when he starts recording.On tuner B , I even have a rotor whitch is sometimes used when I do 3 recordings and watch another channel.
 
I resolved the issue by deleting all the timers, cheers for the advice
 
timers.xml in etc/enigma2
 
Thanks for the info. I had the same problem on my solo2 with conflicts on timer on the two tuners connected to 2 sat with 2 cables. I stopped enigma with init 4, then I deleted /etc/enigma2/timer.xml and then I restarted enigma with init 3. Then I could make timers again.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top