Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Timers and Programme Guide

afc_rich

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
173
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi! Was wondering if there is a way to enable this or install an extention to give this functionality:

When navigating the programme guide, if I select a programme I can record it by pressing the "Record" button. Once this is done the programme turns red to indicate that the timer has been set up. This works fine.

When I set a timer / autotimer howerver, the programmes do not show in red. Any ideas to remedy this? Thanks in advance.

btw. I have a VU+ Duo
 
my autotimer in my tv guide highlights red when i set an auto timer and a normal timer as well as pressing record. This is on ET9K and should be the same across all box's
 
Any ideas as to why I'm not getting the same results. Are there any settings / extentions that need to be configured? Thanks
 
Default Skin that came with 2.3 build 204. Not at home so couldn't tell you the name atm, but I'm sure you know what one that is :-)
 
When will this new release be available? - (If not already). Also would it be available via online update or would it require a re-flash
 
Which bouquets are you using as this does not work across all of them. I have tested it with Andyb's settings and it works fine, VIXEPG is red and shows the clock in the single EPG but the one I am currently using as I need sly type numbering does not for some reason.
 
I am afraid you wont get the clock in the single EPG or red in VIXEPG using autotimers.
 
If I change the bouquets I'm using will it work? If so what bouquets do I need to use? Any ideas why the Silverfox ones do not work? and ultimately can they be fixed so that they work for everyone? Thanks
 
Have a look in the settings and see if you can find AndyB settings in the feeds.
 
Press menu>plugins>download and than go to the settings area in the tree and see if there is a set called AndyB. Download and install that and see if the icons comes - you will need to set a new AT up though.
 
We are aware of the fact that there are some problems in the area of indicating planned (auto)timers. This is being investigated, but it appears to be a very complex problem. So we can't promise you a fix-date.

For the mods: see ticket 134
 
Thanks for letting me know - saves me spending any more time on it. Are the tickets available for everyone to view? If I encountered another issue it would be a good place to check before scouring the forum for an answer.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top