Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] Timers showing satellite can I remove it

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 36727
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 36727

Guest
Hi I have just noticed that when I press green and the timers come up I am getting the satellite shown against each timer program, I don't think I had them before, can I remove them ?

Thanks

Robert
 
I have the same problem too I believe. On the Timers screen the satellite details (28.2E in my case) are appearing merged (on top of) the date/time details of each timer, so it's almost impossible to read them. At first it looked like Chinese text, until I inspected it closer.

Regards,
Mike
 
Its a skin issue and already noted and should be fixed in the next build
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top