Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Timeshift fail

smp8

Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
58
Hi Guys

I've started getting a timeshift fail since upgrading to 5.0. series. When using the 'Timeshift save recording (stop after current event)', I get the message that the recording will be saved after event, but after the event I get the fail message stating 'no such file or directory'. The pause and rewind live TV facility is fine.

Its always been slightly buggy where occasionally it never recorded anything, but the event would always show up in my recordings

The timeshift location is the default setting and I dont seem to be able to change it.

IMAG7421.webpIMAG7423.webp

Any ideas?

Many thanks
 
I always setup my timeshift settings with 20 seconds as apposed to 2 secs.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
If you only have one storage device connected, you cannot select another location.

Did you have debug logs enabled by any chance? If so, can you upload them?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top