Hi all,
I'm using Vix v.381 on my Ultimo with 1TB internal disk and two usb sticks.
One of usb sticks (16giga) is for timeshifting. I've never had any problems with it-timeshift works perfectly with Vix.
All storage devices are mount correctly by putting their UUID in /etc/fstab -so they are always mounted in their correct locations:
hard disk>/dev/sda1>/media/hdd
usb disk 2.0>/dev/sdb1>/media/usb
usb silicon power>/dev/sdc1>/media/sdc1 (this one for timeshifting)
When I want to record timeshifted event , system shows a message at the end of the event:
"Timeshit save failed!
[Errno18] invalid cross-device link
global name 'statvfs' is not defined"
Could anybody help me to solve this problem?
BTW. thanks for the great image and a friendly WOS Forum.
jarek
I'm using Vix v.381 on my Ultimo with 1TB internal disk and two usb sticks.
One of usb sticks (16giga) is for timeshifting. I've never had any problems with it-timeshift works perfectly with Vix.
All storage devices are mount correctly by putting their UUID in /etc/fstab -so they are always mounted in their correct locations:
hard disk>/dev/sda1>/media/hdd
usb disk 2.0>/dev/sdb1>/media/usb
usb silicon power>/dev/sdc1>/media/sdc1 (this one for timeshifting)
When I want to record timeshifted event , system shows a message at the end of the event:
"Timeshit save failed!
[Errno18] invalid cross-device link
global name 'statvfs' is not defined"
Could anybody help me to solve this problem?
BTW. thanks for the great image and a friendly WOS Forum.
jarek