Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Timeshift settings in Vix

iba

New member
Joined
Aug 15, 2013
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Ireland
Hi,

I am trying to enable a 32gb USB stick for Timeshift and Recordings.

The stick has been initalised and mounted.

In the Timeshift menu I clicked 'ok' and the following screen popped up but I do not know what I have to do in it to reach my objective. I did look in the Vix manual but it did not have the answer in it.

1_0_19_2588_7FB_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp

In the Recording Settings screen I got a little further. First I FTP'd the box and created a folder called 'movie' on the USB stick. Then I managed to change the default movie location to /media/usb/movie I then clicked the Blue Button and added the 'movie' folder on the USB stick to 'Bookmarks'. See screen below:

1_0_19_2588_7FB_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp

But when I attempted to record, the box started recording (the ON button started flashing purple) but when I went to Plugins/Media Scanner and searched on the USB stick (Cruzer Force /media/USB) it said no dislayable files on this.

So I am stuck, maybe there is something that should be changed on this screen:

1_0_19_2588_7FB_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp

I hope what I have said makes sense and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
 
Guys,

If my above post does not make sense, I would be grateful if you could let me know.

Regards
 
Bit late here - but it is not recommended to run Timeshift with the SE. The box just isn't powerful enough.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top