Hi,
When I pause live tv and then resume, the playback will stop once the current event has finished.
So if I am e.g 10 mins behind live tv, when the current programme finishes playing, I cannot continue to watch on the same channel. I have to exist from timeshift, change channel and then change back again losing the 10 minutes.
Just wondering is this how timeshift should work i.e for current event only or should I be able to watch the same channel indefinitely.
I have had this an all builds and maybe thinking it is a bug for my particular box. Also i had a look through the forums for similar isssues and any settings changes etc make no difference as well as factory restore etc.
Any help appreciated
Thanks
When I pause live tv and then resume, the playback will stop once the current event has finished.
So if I am e.g 10 mins behind live tv, when the current programme finishes playing, I cannot continue to watch on the same channel. I have to exist from timeshift, change channel and then change back again losing the 10 minutes.
Just wondering is this how timeshift should work i.e for current event only or should I be able to watch the same channel indefinitely.
I have had this an all builds and maybe thinking it is a bug for my particular box. Also i had a look through the forums for similar isssues and any settings changes etc make no difference as well as factory restore etc.
Any help appreciated
Thanks