Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Timeshifting on NAS issue

imish

New member
Joined
Sep 4, 2013
Messages
622
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hoping someone can help

timeshifting to my NAS is no longer working since I upgraded from 3.0 to Helios, even with Apollo I still can't get it to work. the box complains about the formatting of the destination folder.

Would be great to get this working


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I've managed to fix it. Figured out that PTS doesn't work with CIFS - I've switched it to NFS and it is now working fine. However, seems like the box is slightly slower when changing channels.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top