Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

TimeZone Problem?

DrProzac

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I Seem to be having an Odd Problem with my Time Zone.

If I select GMT London, and a few other on this the time is ahead by an hour.

If I select GMT which also dosn't have an off set (it the one left of the GMT London one from the menu) I get the time showing correctly. (note neither has a +1:00 or -1:00 Setting.

Has anyone else noticed this or is it somethig to do with the end of BST in 2 Weeks time?
 
I am having a problem with "no" time at all! Does'nt look like it sync's from anywhere(?)
Is a ntp-plugin mandatory? Kinda had the idea it would get the time from the transponders, and then adding/subtracting to your chosen timezone.

/me goes plug-huntin' :wave:
 
Mine seems to be pulling the time down correctly when I'm on a Sat.
I just seem to have a weird timezone problem.

Which I can only think is to do with British Summer Time correction.
 
Strange thing happened efter my last post. I am fiddling with some other issues, and updated sat/bouquets with Catseyes latest file - and !BOINK! - time-sync appeared after restart. (of which i have done several, prior to updating with Catseyes stuff)

Beats me!
 
I've just done a restart as well. after setting the timezone back how it was.
On setting it to GMT London I was an hour fast, but all the EPG was correct.

So after a reboot all solved.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top