Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Tiviair alpha plus internal hard drive

Ola1664

New member
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I updated my tiviair alpha plus to latest Openvix image but unfortunately I cannot initialise my hard drive anymore. I have got 2x tiviair with 1tb and 500gb hard drive. Can someone help with this problem pls?
 
Why are you initialising your hard drive? It will remove all your recordings/epg etc.

If you need to initialise the hard drive probably needs to be mounted through the menu.
 
Last edited:
I just installed a 500gb to one of the boxes and needed to set it up to record and activate time shift features.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top