Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-OE] tivusat card

tempo321

New member
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all, I have an activeted italian tivusat card and I have been reading in previuos threads that to make it work in my enigma2 receiver I need to have installed a cccam. My question is: can I watch tivusat channels without the internet on my receiver? At the moment if the internet is off tivusat channels do not open but as soon I connect the internet the tivusat channels opens but how can I tell that is my card working and not my other provider (which we are not allowed to discuss here)?
And is my card going to stay "alive" on my enigma 2 receiver? I had my card for years on my old tm5400 without a single problem....
Many thanks for your help
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top