Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Tivusat Oscam

Got it all sorted Anthony From Amiko UK sorted it for me :thumbsup:
 
Dont know how he did it do have a backup for that receiver could post
 
Hi BobbyC and others. Returned from a 3 month holiday to discover many of my scrambled channels NOT UNSCRAMBLED. RAI2 HD - tennis on - and RAI MOVIE. RAI PREMIUM, etc. Has anything changed?
 
Just goes to show, necessity is the mother of invention. Turned out that the oscam-emu softcam had stopped working. Had restored a previous image backup with no success, so solution was to disable that and download oscam-latest (also oscam-stable but didn't need this in the end) and copy the files originally supplied by BobbyC via the forum to that softcam's directory in /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-latest, and then start and enable startup options for that softcam.

Initially the channels did not become available, even after a couple of minutes wait, so rebooted, still not working and then tried a different channel (Rete4HD) and success at last! Thanks again to Bobby C and abu banias for their original contribution. I had been worried that something has changed at the Tivusat end, but luckily no. Don't understand what happened, but somehow the softcam stopped functioning. Does it update automatically and that broke it? Anyway, hopefully this helps someone else. Ciao!
 
We have Tivu ci+ working. We are waiting to test a 4k Tivu card before commenting further.
 
Do a search for "CI+ Helper" you should be able to find a copy on a Linux Support forum. Open the file. In data.tar.gz\data.tar\etc\ssl\certs\ you will find 3 certs with *.pem file extensions. Move these to your receiver, into /etc/ciplus.
 
Thanks Huevos. When back at my Vu+4K at the end of the week will report back.
 
Thanks Sicilian. I think it’s a gold card I have at home that stopped working December 22. I have now purchased a black 4k card and cam and will give that a shot at the weekend when I’m back home.
 
Morning all! Right, I pushed the cam + card into slot 1 and downloaded the cihelper ipk, extracted those .pem files and copied them to /etc/ciplus. The ciplus directory did not exist so created that logged in via ssh as root before file copy. Rebooted the stb (VuPlus Ultimo 4K) and tried a few encrypted channels (e.g. RAI Movie, Canale 5, etc). No picture and no on screen error messages. Before checking the logs, just wondering if I'm missing something obvious?
 
Morning all! Right, I pushed the cam + card into slot 1 and downloaded the cihelper ipk, extracted those .pem files and copied them to /etc/ciplus. The ciplus directory did not exist so created that logged in via ssh as root before file copy. Rebooted the stb (VuPlus Ultimo 4K) and tried a few encrypted channels (e.g. RAI Movie, Canale 5, etc). No picture and no on screen error messages. Before checking the logs, just wondering if I'm missing something obvious?
so what currently do you have in /etc/ciplus ??
 
Is the card activated. I've got a feeling you will need to leave the card in the box on Rai 1 for a while and wait for the card to initialise.
 
Those 3 pem files. For further clarification, I had not installed the cihelper ipk before doing this - I thought only the addition of those 3 files was all that was required - so when that didn’t work I did install the ipk and then checked that the ciplus directory was still there with the pem files and they were. As regards Huevos’ question I had already activated the card in an LG TV before leaving Italy. I suppose it’s possible that the card is somehow linked to that TV - MAC address or something? And I did leave RAIUNO on for quite a while and that hadn’t worked. As for the log, I have downloaded that to my pc so I can check it out, but it’s quite long and I don’t know what I should be looking for. Thanks for all the help.
 
Those 3 pem files. For further clarification, I had not installed the cihelper ipk before doing this - I thought only the addition of those 3 files was all that was required - so when that didn’t work I did install the ipk and then checked that the ciplus directory was still there with the pem files and they were. As regards Huevos’ question I had already activated the card in an LG TV before leaving Italy. I suppose it’s possible that the card is somehow linked to that TV - MAC address or something? And I did leave RAIUNO on for quite a while and that hadn’t worked. As for the log, I have downloaded that to my pc so I can check it out, but it’s quite long and I don’t know what I should be looking for. Thanks for all the help.

Sent you a PM
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top