Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

tm nano 2t not booting

Busterroo

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2013
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Rep Ireland
Hi,
I just got a TM-NANO-2T today. I flashed it with Apollo 12 but it wont boot up, just seems to loop the start screen. I reflashed with Hellios 17 and Zeus 23 but Im still getting the same problem. Has anyone got a fix for me?
 
Have you updated the bootloader ?, if not go to www.openvix.co.uk and flash the receiver with the latest bootloader (make sure you read the file name and use the correct file). Flashing a bootloader is the same procedure as flashing a image.
 
Mine did the same .
Updating the bootloader did not work.
I have had to return it to the dealer to be fixed.
 
Cheers Pheonix, that worked a treat. I'm all set up now, I must say I'm very impressed with this little box, it's got a lot going for it, very pleasantly surprised.
Thanks again:)
 
I'm happy you have resolved your issue and thank you for keeping us informed.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top