Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

TM Nano 3T stuck on "starting" when switched on

kiltobranks

New member
Joined
Feb 12, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I picked up a TM Nano 3T. The guy I got it off told me it had been working the previous week. When I brought it home it appeared dead but after about 15 mins a message appeared on the screen sayin "starting" This message stays there and nothing else happens. I was thinking of reflashing it to try and get it going but I can't find an image anywhere. Would anyone have one they could send me please?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top