Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

TM Nano and PCTV TripleStick 292e

  • Thread starter Thread starter fingal
  • Start date Start date
F

fingal

Guest
Hi,
Can anyone offer some advice. I've just bought a PCTV TripleStick 292e (by mistake it was 'advertised' as a nanoStick). I'de like to try to get it to work on my TM Nano. My plan was:

  1. Check the hardware works on Windoze (8.1)
  2. Down load the source of the latest em28xx driver (see http://blog.palosaari.fi/2014/04/naked-hardware-15-pctv-triplestick-292e.html), build and test on Ubuntu (Intel).
  3. Try to cross-compile for the Nano and then install it.
Will I just be wasting my time? What is the best toolchain to us for the 'cross-compile' (Open Embedded). Is there a 'how to' anywhere on building VIX drivers?

Thanks,
Fingal.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top