Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-2-SUPER] Tm nano2 super EPG not downloading

  • Thread starter Thread starter thejoker
  • Start date Start date
T

thejoker

Guest
I have receive my new tm nano2 super. I am well versed with the vix image and have experienced problems with EPG not auto downloading and freezing up.

But this is something different, I hit yellow for download now and button box comes up starting downloader, nothing happens, after 3 seconds it back to previous screen.

I've tried rebooting, killing enigma, there is no EPG.dat file to delete or anything like that....

I'm using a western digital Scorpio 160gb 2.5 drive, this has been formatted to ext4, I always do it this way as I get less problems...
 
I've been googling this and came across that thread on another forum dated back in February. One of the tips was to disable tuner b. I found no logic in this but tried any way. Disabled tuner b and it downloaded right away, very quickly..

In thread it says it should be sorted in a later build. Are vix aware of this and do you think if I renewable my tuner the EPG will continue to download.
 
As asked above what is your tuner setup ?.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk HD
 
The VuPlus Solo 2 and TM Nano2 Super (and possibly other 7356 CPU receivers) do not loop from A to B. They can loop from B to A without a problem. ABM and Cross EPG downloader will use the free tuner when possible. If you have a single feed and using internal loopthrough (A to B) this obviously causes an issue. B to A will be fine.

This is why the queation was asked about the tuner configuration. I always ask for tuner hardware setup and software setup as separate questions. Both must be compatible with each other on receiver. It is the easier to identify issue when someone says.

Hardware
Tuner A. cable from 28.2 lnb
Tuner B. Nothing connected.

Software
Tuner A. Simple, single, 28.2
Tuner B, loopthrough to tuner A
 
I just set both my tuners to automatic, simple, single, 28.2..

Should I change it to something else...?
 
No thats fine but it may pay to check the F plugs and cables are ok, also check that both tuners are working.
 
If you set the tuners up as automatic that could be the problem.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top