Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-SINGLE] TM Single Losing Flash Memory

dfox

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2012
Messages
441
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
41
Flashed my TM Single about a week ago only because the issue I am about to explain happened.

The box crashed, I switched it off at the rocker switch on the back, when I turned it back on it was in a boot loop just displaying the Blue Technomate screen with the penguin.

So I flashed Hades 18 and set up from scratch, box crashed last night and have the same issue, nothing. will have to reflash. It is like the box is losing the image in its memory.

I did notice when I flashed hades 18 the box was very very slow at responding to remote control commands.

Any ideas?
 
Can you ftp into the box & check if there's any crashlogs?
 
Will try when I get home as still at work but I wouldn't think so it doesn't even try and boot. Just a loop of the TM splash screen and then reboots and displays no signal on my tv then splash screen etc etc
 
No, cannot FTP to box. I will reflash when I get the chance and see if it happens again.
 
Flashed New image. seems to be running ok when I was setting up. No backup, fresh install
 
Flashed New image. seems to be running ok when I was setting up. No backup, fresh install
If in previous flashes, you restored your settings and this time you haven't then you need to test image for a sufficient amount of time before adding any plugins and only add one plugin at a time and test image before adding another plugin.

So if your box would crash within 2 days of flashing then you need to wait about 4 days before adding a plugin and then wait another 4 days before adding another plugin, etc.

I know it's long-winded but it would help narrow down what (if it is a plugin) that causes it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top