Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-SINGLE] TM Single Wont Flash

dfox

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2012
Messages
441
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
41
Trying to reflash my TM Singl, tried once it said successfully flashed, turned it back on, now it is in a boot loop. It only gets to the TECHNOMATE screen with the penguin on and reboots.

Cant even flash it again. I only have one USB, Tried front and rear USB ports. Nothing.

Any ideas?
 
I'm guessing you haven't flashed the most recent bootloader first?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Will give that a try. But I was trying to load same image until I have more time to set up from scratch. I mean I flashed an older version to see if network mount would work, tried to flash a backup image and kaboom. didnt work, even though it said flashed successfully
 
wont recognize boot loader either
 
Have you got another USB device inserted. If so remove it.
 
Sorted, Borrowed a different USB. Funny how some work and some dont.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top