Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

TM800 HD inernal hard drive

  • Thread starter Thread starter herts2201
  • Start date Start date
H

herts2201

Guest
Hi
I am new to this forum. I have recieved my tm800 hd today i want to fit internal hard drive for pvr. I have recieved the sata cable with the box. but no power cable from the hard disk to box and i could not find any connector on the box to plug for powering the hard disk. is only the sata cable i need to plug to box and hard disk or 2 cables 1 sata cable and 1 for powering the hard disk. if 2 cables need to be pluged in where the power cable will go. many thanks in advance
 
Take the cover off, its soldered to the PSU inside the receiver. Its not a loose cable.

I'd advise using a SATA to USB connector for the HDD, the TM800 functions better with a USB HDD. The SATA to USB can easily be connected to the motherboard by disconnecting the front panel USB cable on the motherboard.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top