Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

TM800HD problem with instalation

  • Thread starter Thread starter jacobszatan
  • Start date Start date
J

jacobszatan

Guest
Hi everyone:)
Sorry for my english,try to understand me,I'm new for forum but i'm glad then is something like that for all new users:D
I've just brought a new TM800HD and when i've try to put my ID on-line they ask me for password.
The ID is already root but no password at all.
Could someone help me please? :confused:
 
if you are trying to connect to the box and it asked you for a password either leave it blank or use 'password'
 
right.. what are you trying to do that requires the password? as in are you trying to FTP or telnet in?
 
I've connect the box and after booting 100% I've pressed the OK button and copied IP to the net and then I've try to choose ccam address from Mini Web IQ,they sent me to site where you must give password if you wont to go forward but ID is already there" root"
 
im a little confused to as what you are trying to do? webiq is a hosting compnay that gives you a DNS acount so you can stream box outside network :/
you mentioned you are trying to log into cccam? are you trying to put a config file in cccam
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top