Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Total noob in need of help and advice

  • Thread starter Thread starter Audiogod
  • Start date Start date
A

Audiogod

Guest
Hello all,
I'm totally new to this site and was looking for help/advice.
I am about to upgrade my skybox f5s to a vu+ solo2 and wanted to know if I'm going for the correct model or should I be going for the older Duo?
Also if anybody can help me with it's setup and that special bit of magic then please do get in touch.
Any help or advice would be gladly welcomed. :thumbsup:
 
The set-up would be more or less the same on both boxes.
If you can afford the Solo 2, go for that above the Duo.

Loads of help in the forum stickies & tutorials on http://openvix.co.uk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top