Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Totally new to this and need a bit of help please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dodge2075
  • Start date Start date
D

Dodge2075

Guest
Just had my first satellite receiver delivered from WOS Vu Solo 2 with vix. Was unaware that I need to download an EPG! Have gone through the setup process and downloaded the channels which appear to be ok, but can't actually select a channel with out the EPG.

Can any one tell me the process for down loading this please.

I have got Filezila and can see the box via its IP address.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dodge2075
 
Welcome to the forum this is a great site the Mods are very Helpful
I got my 1st E2 Receiver this year also a Solo2 (great choice :thumbsup: )when I had just turned 60 :eek: but I am learning fast and have just upgraded to a DUO2 :D
 
Hi am also new to the Linux boxes only ever had f5s but I've bought a iclould 2 box can anyone tell me how to add the cccam and how I download and install ts media plz any help would be great
 
Hi am also new to the Linux boxes only ever had f5s but I've bought a iclould 2 box can anyone tell me how to add the cccam and how I download and install ts media plz any help would be great
An icloud 2 receiver is a clone. I am afraid there is no support for clones on this forum.
 
How do you no it's a clone
ALL Icloud branded receivers are illegal clones of other satellite receivers, there is no such thing as a original Icloud receiver, and as such we can not provide support for them here.
 
I haven't ordered it yet just seen it on eBay and it was cheap can anyone give me a idea on a box plz look for one that I can get ts media on
 
I haven't ordered it yet just seen it on eBay and it was cheap can anyone give me a idea on a box plz look for one that I can get ts media on

Pretty much any E2 based receiver will do what you want, even a clone, but you have to decide what's best for you financially and support wise.
 
I'm just after a cheap one the ibox iclould 2 was only 65 that's why I like it so don't want to pay loads as I have a iqon200hd down stairs this was just for a bedroom
 
The Icoud will work with those plugins but and understand I am not trying to scaremonger here, but there are no official images for the icloud boxes, they are all patched images and work or not to varying degrees, then there is the fact that being clones they have not undergone any safety tests at all which I find quite scary especially if they are to be used in a house with kids. plus just about every image update breaks something including the real possibility of killing the receiver it self.

you will not get a original receiver for any thing close to the price of the icloud, but you do get full image support from a lot of teams and you do get a warranty, which you dont get with a clone, regardless of what the seller might say.
 
Thanks Phoenix could you recommend a better box plz

Technomate TM nano oe, maxdigital xp1000, or as above some of the gigablue receivers, and if you order from the sponsor this week while he is on holiday you will get a tenner off the price of the receiver.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
Great ppl thanks these will get the free gift on thanks for your help
 
Great ppl thanks these will get the free gift on thanks for your help

If by gift you are referring to cardshare to obtain pay TV channels illegally then no the receiver will not come with this, this is something you must do your self. Also due to the site rules we will not discuss nor do we condone gifts or cardshare on this forum.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top