Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

transcode problems

mani_man

New member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi guys up until friday I could transcode outside my network on my 3g but then my internet stopped working virgin I guess it was an update. On their end but since then I can not connect from outside my home network I have checked my router setting all the ports are correct. 80 8001 8002. I am guessing that something has changed in my router setting but I cant see what?
 
Last edited:
I thought transcoding wasn't working on the newer builds.
Has it been sorted out now?
 
IP is still the same mate I have even reset my modem and forworded ports still no joy
 
If your on higher build than 760 ish probably not wirkin build 753 spot on
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top