Hey guys
I have recently took an upgrade from vm on my broadband speed which now gets me 10mb upload speed.
So I am having a play around with streaming settings, I can only get it to work using standard stream but not transcoded.
The way I am connecting to box is via my vpn built into my router.
If I use the xtrend app change port to 8002 it wont work unless its on 8001.
Transcoding app on the box doesnt give me to ability to change port number.
Any ideas??
Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
I have recently took an upgrade from vm on my broadband speed which now gets me 10mb upload speed.
So I am having a play around with streaming settings, I can only get it to work using standard stream but not transcoded.
The way I am connecting to box is via my vpn built into my router.
If I use the xtrend app change port to 8002 it wont work unless its on 8001.
Transcoding app on the box doesnt give me to ability to change port number.
Any ideas??
Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk






