Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Trash Can Issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter tendaysinmay
  • Start date Start date
T

tendaysinmay

Guest
Hi Guys I wondered if anyone had had this issue or knew how to sort it.
Yesterday my VU+ started to freak out almost every 5 minutes, and by that I mean reboot and get stuck with VIX on the crash screen.
I thought this might have been because we had very little recording space left on the internal HDD so I deleted loads this morning and then straight away deleted it all fromm the trash can. The issue is it does not appear to have released the spare space and still sayss that the trashcan has 469 gig left in it...when you access the trashcan there is nothing there.

Any ideas would be greatly welcomed.

Many thanks in advance

Carl
 
The trash can does not empty instantly - there is a data transfer limit on file deletion so it does not interfere with recording etc. It may take a few hours to show as empty. It is does not then maybe you need to format the drive.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top