Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8500] Trend 8500 - unable to turn off display

  • Thread starter Thread starter Notebook64
  • Start date Start date
N

Notebook64

Guest
If I go into settings and turn off the tv screen on the unit and save it etc, after being in standby, it comes back on. Any help appreciated. Is there much difference between standby and not - power or whatever?
Thanks
 
The lcd display has multiple settings depending on whether it is in standby or not.
I don,t know if you clone the tv display or use a skin.
Either way, I use the dimming feature to go to black (down to minimum setting) after a set time and in standby you can also set it to go to black (turn down the briliance to minimum)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top