Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Trying to download software?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bjorntj
  • Start date Start date
B

bjorntj

Guest
By going to Plugins and choosing Green button... Then I just get a message telling me the the feeds seem to be in an unstable state and that I need to Allow unstable updates...
Does this mean I can not download plugins without enables unstable updates? Or is there something wrong with the feeds? (I have just installed the stable version of ViX 3)


Regards,

BTJ
 
just allow unstable updates...get the plugins you need..then revert to stable updates
 
Yes, that I can do... But why are all the plugins marked as unstable?

BTJ
 
Well, I am just telling the message I get when trying to download...
 
indeed the feeds are currently set as stable, but for times when they are not, you must allow unstable updates as the plugins are on the same server as the image and when one is set to unstable they all are, it does not mean the plugins them selves are unstable, it refers to the image state.
 
Bearing in mind this is a voluntary effort and the time and effort required to maintin two feeds is simply impractical.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top