Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-SINGLE] Trying to mount my laptop hard drive to TM Single

dfox

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2012
Messages
441
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
41
Hi All,

Looking forward to the release of helios for TM Single.

While I am waiting I am trying to mount my laptop to my box so I can access videos etc on my laptop.

My laptop displays in network browser but when I try to expand it nothing expands to select the hard drive.

I have installed NFS.

Can anyone help?

Cheers
 
Ok, sorted this myself after reading a post about installing samba.

installed samba. went through the normal process. now all working linked to my laptop hard drive
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top