Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] TS Media/You Tube Search Function

  • Thread starter Thread starter gordyboy
  • Start date Start date
Defo build 800 causing the TS Media fault, just updated from 796 and to 800 and box get stuck with TS media stuck on the front display panel... ? Any idea,s what's changed guys ?
 
this is s a good discussion but getting back to the original problem which i logged the way the mods wanted it what happens now does someone look at these problems or do they fall down a black hole?

Of course we look at all bug reports seriously but we have no control over third party plugins and frankly it's not our responsibility to ensure they retain compatibility with the image, thats for their own coders to do.
 
I appreciate that Phoenix, but when something is working perfectly okay and an update causes other issues which in some cases takes some working out, surely we are aloud to ask what has changed to cause it, even if it is a third party install. Its available in the extensions downloads which is part of the build Yes..? Think you guys do a fantastic job on here and have the patience of saints, especially due to some of the things that do get posted on here. Anyway I have gone back to 796 and the search issue isn't there now. Will wait for the next update and give that a try.

Thanks for all you help and support it is greatly appreciated :D

P.s just as a matter of interest on third party installs The sponsor is still advertising "You PXXX" maybe someone should let him know that doesn't work ??
 
I appreciate that Phoenix, but when something is working perfectly okay and an update causes other issues which in some cases takes some working out, surely we are aloud to ask what has changed to cause it, even if it is a third party install. Its available in the extensions downloads which is part of the build Yes..? Think you guys do a fantastic job on here and have the patience of saints, especially due to some of the things that do get posted on here. Anyway I have gone back to 796 and the search issue isn't there now. Will wait for the next update and give that a try.

Thanks for all you help and support it is greatly appreciated :D

P.s just as a matter of interest on third party installs The sponsor is still advertising "You PXXX" maybe someone should let him know that doesn't work ??

I'm not saying that were just going to ignore it but technically it's not our responsibility, that said if it's something we did that stopped it working we should be able to track it down and fix it.

My reply was a hot tempered and maybe ill advised reply to gordyboy who just assumes we ask for all this info then ignore it, we have lives our selves too and every thing we do here is on our own time.
 
I know it wasn't a hot tempered reply, neither was mine. I am aware you do all of this in your own time and unpaid, its a hobby, as it is for me, I have my brother, my cousin and my step father who all come to me for help, which I research on here and usually find the answer with out having to post threads.. You work is excellent and I'm not complaining just pointing out an issue.


However :confused: now I've re installed 796, I now have a problem with my remote. When trying to use the keyboard my box now crashes. I only you image manager to back up and up load new images. Please find crash log attached seems strange that I update to 800 for 5 minutes then re install 796 then to have this issue.
 

Attachments

I usually only use the YouTube on this, After i updated openvix the other day like some of the others the search stopped working
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top