Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] TS Media

does it give that error mesage on everyhting or just that 1 movie?
 
working ok here, sometimes I have to restart box since about build 70, same on catch up
 
It was working fine up until today. I tried restarting the box (solo2 - apollo 080), I've also tried uninstalling and installing again, but nothing doing. I've not changed anything so............any ideas please?
 
Try uninstall Icefilm from the files libary reboot, reinstall Icefilm reboot worked for me. Had to do that with all addons
 
Could try going back to version 7.9 which I am using and works very well .
 
Is there any other plugins like tsmedia ? I tried media portal but it's all in German
 
Glowmovies HD was working for me, but this is a screenshot of the error log I get.




None of the "Movie & series" work, but some others do eg. "Youtube" and "Radio & Music". So it looks like it is a isp issue. Is there any fix for this, other than changing provider?
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_19_1B1D_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_19_1B1D_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 47
Find out the website address each addon is pointed too, you should find this within the settings part of the addon (ice film, 1channel etc).

Enter the website address into your browser address bar and see if your isp has blocked the website.

I get the following on the below picture when I go to the website which 1channel uses, you probably will get something similar as you use bt internet.

Untitled.webp
 
I don't think its all down to isp blocking , because I'm on Virgin media uk and my to media won't work
But xbmc on pc work perfect
Another app that has stopped working lately is navix on xbmc that was a really good add on but for the past 2 weeks no links will work
 
Find out the website address each addon is pointed too, you should find this within the settings part of the addon (ice film, 1channel etc).

Enter the website address into your browser address bar and see if your isp has blocked the website.

I get the following on the below picture when I go to the website which 1channel uses, you probably will get something similar as you use bt internet.

View attachment 38841

I get this message.

Error – site blocked
 
Can you set the quad to access a VPN?

I know you can set it up as a vpn server, but I pay for a VPN on my PC, can I set the quad up to use things like TSmedia through my VPN?
 
@sataday 7.96 Tsmedia was working fine for me on Vermin using the genesis addon, u tried this?
 
its in >>TSmedia >> Movies&Series >> Genesis on mine.
If its not on yours go to TSmedia >> Tools >> Addons >> Movies >> Move down to Movies_plugin.video.genesis_2_2.1 >> Press OK >> Press green to execute

Alternatively try installing XBMC Addons from the vix server extension feeds if your still having trouble with TSmedia.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top