Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] tsonlinetv plugin

pazza07

New member
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
160
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Hi, i'm using Vix 3.0 with latest build and trying to install tsonlinetv plugin, ive tries via the tspanel also with .ipk file with local extension installer but to no avail, any ideas please ??
 
also trying to install this but wont
 
how do i install it via telnet?
 
how do i install it via telnet?

Using FTP, transfer ipk to tmp directory. Using free program Putty or (built in telnet client which you will have to enable), select telnet and enter IP address of receiver and then connect. User name is "root", there is no password by default. type/paste the following command and then press enter/return
Code:
opkg install /tmp/*.ipk
 
for me this plugin crash every time. crash log says something about hide infobar :(
with all image after 600 release
 
for me this plugin crash every time. crash log says something about hide infobar :(
with all image after 600 release

The upload the crashlog, although if it's a incompatibility with the plugin it self you may need to get the plugins author to fix it.
 
Hi,
here a version works. Perhaps you have an old version?

with "hide infobar" I have experience and probably can fix it.

ciao
 
Hi,
here a version works. Perhaps you have an old version?

with "hide infobar" I have experience and probably can fix it.

ciao
hi,
I have for sure the latest plugin version 1.8
I think this part of crach log is enough:
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 504, in doTimerHide
AttributeError: 'TSIPTVPlayer' object has no attribute 'pvrStateDialog'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method TSIPTVPlayer.doTimerHide of <class 'Plugins.Extensions.TSonlineTV.plugin.TSIPTVPlayer'>>,()) failed)
 
Hi,
OK I think I have an old version 1.4 or so. Where can I find 1.8 or newer?

Found it. Use the attached plugin-pyo

ciao
 

Attachments

Last edited:
please help me to install tsonlinetv plugin...

I have uno vix3 build 626

Update: i installed it successfully
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top