Ultimo Helios 15 image
I have a problem that is puzzling me. I have a few channels that are coming up as Tune failed. On example is the Liverpool channel. I have checked using IDreamX all the frequency attributes and as far as i can see is that they are correct. the signal strength bar shows the signal as about 50% yet I still get tune failed. I have tried Zues and 3.808 and still get the same. Similar with my local ITV Yorks East. I can get Yorks west and others like Border. Any suggestions
I have a problem that is puzzling me. I have a few channels that are coming up as Tune failed. On example is the Liverpool channel. I have checked using IDreamX all the frequency attributes and as far as i can see is that they are correct. the signal strength bar shows the signal as about 50% yet I still get tune failed. I have tried Zues and 3.808 and still get the same. Similar with my local ITV Yorks East. I can get Yorks west and others like Border. Any suggestions


