Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Twin+ Plus] Tune fails when trying to record 3 things from timer

Well, a report needs to be given to the Driver people. So the more accurate details we can give, the better.
 
I'd be tempted to get a 4 way powered splitter, something like a Wolsey 334013, which also allows you to vary the gain.
nb. it uses F connectors.
 
Sorry abu, do you mean a basic aerial splitter or would a powered one be better? Just looking on Amazon/eBay for something now.

With regards to the recording test.
Three wires twisted together should work if you have a communal aerial, why spend money when you don't have to? Otherwise a basic splitter should do.
Code:
http://www.screwfix.com/p/4-way-splitter-with-powerpass-all-ports/69265
 
Modified ABM file. Same request/instructions as post 33, but best to concentrate on checking HD services

I've gone back to testing with a mix of DVB-S and DVB-T.
With 1 DVB-T tuner this xml file and indeed the first one you sent works perfectly including HD channels so probably worth updating the main release. The original xml doesn't work.

I've run a quick test on the 3 usual timers and it all worked. After the message "Service changed due to..." the channel change does work and I see a picture. The recordings all worked too.

So this bug appears to only affect multiple DVB-T tuners.

I'll keep this set up for a while and see how it goes. I've just got to work out how to set up autotimers with the mix of the 2 services :D.
 
Hi, I have exactly the same problem with my MB Premium Twin+ Plus, 3x DVB/T2, 1TB HDD, currently on V5.1.021. Thinking about it, I seem to remember talking to someone from WOS some time ago, who told me that there was a problem with multi-recording and software after 4.1.016 that was specific to MB. I'm going back to 4.1.016 until there is a fix, either new driver(s) or a software update. FYI, wIth 4.1.016 and my multi-media 1TB HDD I can record 4 HD channels, (dependent on MUXs of course) and playback an existing HD recording with no issues. If I experiment with recording a 5th HD channel along with the HD palyback, the GUI sometimes looses some of its black background but otherwise all is good.
 
… year old thread and you're using an image 5 months old - maybe time for an update.
 
Yes, I had to stick with 4.1.016, which did all I wanted anyway. I tried the latest V5 every now and then but with no luck. I had trouble with last Freeview retune around here a couple of weeks back. The box kept crashing when trying to run ABM so I gave up and bought a Mutant HD51 which I have to say is a very good box. It only has 2 tuners but so far I've got by. It's a shame as the MB Premium Twin+ is nicely put together.
Thanks for letting me know as I thought I was the only one out there with this problem! :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top