Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Tuner B on 28.2E no longer recognised VU Duo Open Vix 5.3.011

How? You said it did not work. These were tests 1 and 3

I have done more tests and have found that both cables need to be inserted in both A and B tuners for A to work. On the original test 28E did not work on the movable dish when tuner B was connected but did work on the other satellites, now it does not work at all. For me to get the use of the movable dish on tuner A I must have the fixed dish inserted in tuner B, disabled or enabled makes no difference.

A bit confusing I know, but that is the current situation, would be interested to find out if this issue has been reported by any other users?
 
here my fixed is on A and rotor on B.No problems at all even in the box with 4 tuners . Only problem I had was after update some time ago I needed to change the cables and the config of tuner D because off problems cable D not working with old config disecq position satelites.Had to move 28.2 to disecq A instead off D.Strange because only on tuner 4 .
 
Never did resolve this issue, convinced it is a hardware problem, perhaps power supply which is often mentioned on the VU Duo 2. So I am now looking to get a new box, and see you are using the Octagon SF808 which is on my list as a potential replacement for my duo2. As you have both receivers would be interested to know your view of the Octagon versus the duo?
 
@psionguy - would you please start a new thread if you are looking for receiver recommendations. This thread references tuner problems and is over a year old.
 
It was my thread and the problem is still there, bellejt was very helpful as he has a similar setup as me. I would have done a PM to him but suspect he would not remember this thread so this seemed a good way to make contact.
 
think I replied to your mail :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top