Hi,
After reflashing it seems that my tuners are not picking up signals as expected. For starters the system time is set to 01/01/01 00:00 and whenever I zap to a channel I get a message saying "tune failed".
I've had this in the past after reflashing and eventually everything goes in fine. This time though seems like it's not gonna come good. My satellites.xml is fine and I got a lock on the sat signal.
Any thoughts?
cheers
Rob
After reflashing it seems that my tuners are not picking up signals as expected. For starters the system time is set to 01/01/01 00:00 and whenever I zap to a channel I get a message saying "tune failed".
I've had this in the past after reflashing and eventually everything goes in fine. This time though seems like it's not gonna come good. My satellites.xml is fine and I got a lock on the sat signal.
Any thoughts?
cheers
Rob