Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Tuner Config - lost, baffled, tried everything?

If tuner B got over 900 channels, then that is fine. I did ask how many channels you got.

Your tests show that the LNB on the dish that is connected to tuner A is faulty.
 
If tuner B got over 900 channels, then that is fine. I did ask how many channels you got.
Your tests show that the LNB on the dish that is connected to tuner A is faulty.

961 items.
I'm baffled still why my tuner settings were 28.2 and yet the manual scan was trying to look at hotbird or 10e, and with no way to change it there?
tx
Mark
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top