Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8500] Tuner Configuration Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfwright
  • Start date Start date
M

mfwright

Guest
Hi, just received my et8500 with 2xS2 and 1xC/T2.

I am a total noob to this so please excuse if this is in the wrong forum. My problem relates to the C/T2 tuner. I have scanned for channels fine on the 2 S2 tuners ok but when I attempt to scan on the remaining tuner I only have the option of DBV-C not DVB-T2. Apologies if I'm being daft but is thre a way to change the tuner type from DVB-C to DVB-T2?

Cheers
Mark
 
In the tuner config settings, highlight the tuner type n scroll through with your left or right button.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top