Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K] Tuner Fails Frequently

kamaxx

New member
Joined
May 5, 2013
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi all,

I installed new 5.3 software to my machine.Almost things are flawless,maybe some bugs should be fixed asap.

I installed my settings to vuduo4k but Some channels give tuner fail error.Only 1-3 seconds waits and says "tuner fail" and then it comes to normal signal level.
In fact There is same error when zapping on same transponder.

PS:I also tried on my other machine with merlin4 image.Neither error nor similar problems.

Thanks in advance.
 
You installed a settings file (if so from where)or setup a new?
Tuner configuration?
Which satellites/cable
A little more information would be a big help

Bugs? What bugs
Again a little bit of information is useful
 
Dear twol,

My config
Basic Setup-Diseqc 1.0
Astra 19.2e
Hotbird 13e
Astra 23.5e
Turksat 42e

I prepare my settings(editing and scan).I only use satellites-xml file from database satellites-xml.org site.
I use the same settings with other images.
 
So you need to post a diagram of the setup (is it mult-lnb, or a motorised setup, or????) and then post the configuration panels from ViX so we can see what you are trying to do with your FBC tuners?
Your Sats are not unusual, so must be the way its configured.
 
I have two different diseqc systems that are the following;

I use 2 basic sat system unlike motorized.
4 satellites fixed dishes(astra 19-23.5-hotbird-turksat) with diseqc 1.0 spaun 411f switch.
6 satellites fixed dishes(astra 4.8-19-23.5-hotbird-turksat-thor) with diseqc 1.1 emp centauri 8/1 switch.

Its strange that my Dreambox 920 works fine with same settings but merlin4 image

My basic setting new scanned.
https://www.online.ee/sharefile.php?shareid=0e6f9b70-8cc6-473d-825f-444bd424cf3e
 
Last edited:
probably on vu duo2 also.Had to setup differantly this time and change my sats on disecq switch to stay working.
 
Good morning public :)

I think lcd4linux causes this fail.I switched "lcd4linux enable is OFF" then Tuner fail error has gone.

By the way; Maybe Its prohibited to talk but Wicardd1.19 emulator does not work and gives green screen with all vix images(5.2-5.3)
 
Last edited:
Good morning public :)

I think lcd4linux causes this fail.I switched "lcd4linux enable is OFF" then Tuner fail error has gone.

By the way; Maybe Its prohibited to talk but Wicardd1.19 emulator does not work and gives green screen with all vix images(5.2-5.3)
lcd4linux has been reported as causing issues with Vu+ boxes on OpenPli
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top