grantdavey91
Forum Supporter

Hi all I have a quick question around tuners on Vu+ Duo 2 box
I have 2 tuners on back, tuner a and tuner b, both DVB-S
The exact box I have was purchased from WOS shop and the description is :
VU+ Duo 2 (1x DVB-S2 Twin + 1x DVB-S2 Single Tuner) Enigma2 Linux Satellite Receiver Full HD 1080p PVR READY
- Enigma 2 Firmware / Image Options (Flashed Free Of Charge): OpenViX (Latest)
- Fitted HDD Options: 1TB HDD 2.5" SA..
- Networking Powerline Homeplugs: Not required
- USB Storage: Not Required
- VU+ Additional USB Tuner options: Not required
I recently purchased the Vu+ USB Turbo DVB-C/T/T2 tuner also from WOS shop for cable
I am using Tuner A for DVB-S, and have 2 LNB's plugged in
Nothing is connected on Tuner B
When plugged in my USB Vu tuner, this came up as Tuner D, so I have cable running on that one, however on Tuner Configuration it is listed Tuner A, B, C and D
Tuner C is not configured and I have no clue what Tuner C is??
If I can use an additional tuner this would benefit as I could possibly record another channel, as it is at the moment I can only record 1 satellite channel and watch another, as well as record 1 cable channel
I would just like to know where tuner c is coming from and how it can be set up.
I did have a few problems when i set the box up around where to plug in the satellite cables and did have some errors but the only way i have found i can record one whilst watching another is my current connection.
my image is openvix latest
my satellite is 28.2e
pics here:


and screenshot from tuner config

Any help appreciated; many thanks
I have 2 tuners on back, tuner a and tuner b, both DVB-S
The exact box I have was purchased from WOS shop and the description is :
VU+ Duo 2 (1x DVB-S2 Twin + 1x DVB-S2 Single Tuner) Enigma2 Linux Satellite Receiver Full HD 1080p PVR READY
- Enigma 2 Firmware / Image Options (Flashed Free Of Charge): OpenViX (Latest)
- Fitted HDD Options: 1TB HDD 2.5" SA..
- Networking Powerline Homeplugs: Not required
- USB Storage: Not Required
- VU+ Additional USB Tuner options: Not required
I recently purchased the Vu+ USB Turbo DVB-C/T/T2 tuner also from WOS shop for cable
I am using Tuner A for DVB-S, and have 2 LNB's plugged in
Nothing is connected on Tuner B
When plugged in my USB Vu tuner, this came up as Tuner D, so I have cable running on that one, however on Tuner Configuration it is listed Tuner A, B, C and D
Tuner C is not configured and I have no clue what Tuner C is??
If I can use an additional tuner this would benefit as I could possibly record another channel, as it is at the moment I can only record 1 satellite channel and watch another, as well as record 1 cable channel
I would just like to know where tuner c is coming from and how it can be set up.
I did have a few problems when i set the box up around where to plug in the satellite cables and did have some errors but the only way i have found i can record one whilst watching another is my current connection.
my image is openvix latest
my satellite is 28.2e
pics here:


and screenshot from tuner config

Any help appreciated; many thanks