Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Tuner losing connection every night

did abu say 30secs earlier on a post?
as on post 20
 
on my et 10000 it comes on at 0100 in the morning and runs for a min on 2 abm scans saves and vanishes.:D
 
it depends if you have a free tuner or not. If none are free, you will have blackout while it gets data. Also depends on which providers you have selected. The 30seconds I mentioned was for a one provider scan.

ABM will not stop/disrupt recordings.
 
I know your tuner issue was not hack related but I'm very surprised no one asked you to run the netstat command via a telnet session but instead said pull the network feed ?.

For the record if you ever see a tuner in use and suspect it has been commandeered fire up a telnet session and run the netstat command. This will tell you exactly what is connected to your box via the internet and list the IP address. You can then take action instead of pulling the network and waiting for it to happen again.
 
Netstat command suggested in post#25.
 
On my Xtrend ET-8500 I have two aerial cables for FreeSat, both of them are losing signal every day. Initially rebooting did help, but lately I had to unplug both cables, swap them, wait, reboot, turn off and it may detect signal if I am lucky. Also what I can not understand is following. Tuner A is connected and Tuner B disconnected. If I touch with inner wire to the external part (where it is screwed) of the Tuner B then Tuner A gets full signal. The same is true if I change cables or Tuners. Any ideas what may cause this?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top