Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Tuner problems

chrisjones

New member
Joined
Jun 8, 2010
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
52
Hello,

my config is following:
VU+Solo 2
Apollo 166 Fresh Flash

I have a static dish, 3 LNB to 13° 19.2° and 28,2°
with only one cable going to decoder

Tuner config:
A : loopthrough B
B: simple Disecq A/B/C/D
with A= Hotbird
B=Astra 19
C= Astra 28.2

I scanned all satellites at least twice

The problem is that some of the transponders seem to not work.

ex: on Astra 19,2 : 12168 V

but some others work well such as:

on Astra 19,2 : 12012 V

I tried to invert sats, tried to rescan all i tried several things but could not get the channels from 12168 V. 0%
Although the 3 sats are found in positioner.

Is there a list of nex transponders? I checked on lyngsat but seem to be correct.

Anyone a possible explanation/solution?

Thanks a lot for your help

Chris
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top