Rob van der Does
ViX Beta Tester
OK, I can't (yet??) see any advantages, but if people think there are I'll build an ipk and add it to the 3rd party feeds. After all it seems to be working without any problems.
rossi2000, do you have permission to distribute your version? is it fully opensource?
now that is actually a good question, as i said this was originally created for the BH image i'll ask one of their guys and see what they say.
Hoping it is. Like Rob, on first use, I couldn't see any advantages.
The drag & drop to Ubuntu for creating playlists is perfect, no idea how this works on other devices though.
https://github.com/E2OpenPlugins/e2openplugin-BhTunerServer
Would I be able to stream to a device like a PS3 or Xbox 360? If so, how?
you ftp the folder which includes the files.
Just to let you guys know, andy blac had a hour and a half spare and had a look at this plugin, the results as follows should make it a little more ViX friendly and less hungry for system resources.
https://github.com/oe-alliance/enigma2-plugins/commit/31164b6ac6451eb73295c52c5837cb26a8eb024a
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-plugins/commit/991a31f06dcc2879188268059ea7ce25b24d759c