Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Tuner Server.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jmd
  • Start date Start date
Sorry, here I am probably being an idiot but does this mean it will become a downloadable plugin, or is there something on the above pages where we can download Andy's changes??

yes rob will be including it in the thirdparty feeds available from the image.
 
I have installed mediatomb to stream to my PS3 but cannot locate mediatomb on vix.
 
VIX'd in the next build, thanks Rob.

View attachment 20576

Couple of questions?
Is it possible to add an auto update feature to this plugin?...as I run auto bouquets. So I'm guessing when that updates weekly,I will have to manually update my tuner server list also. If I'm understanding this correctly.

Also has anybody had any success in getting mediatomb plugin started correctly in conjunction with tuner server?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
it wont be built into the image but will be available as a plugin to those who want to use it.

menu> plugins> green to download> extensions> tunerserver.
 
Which tuner server do you download from feeds? As there are options of extensions, extentions and tuner server locale itself. It comes up with a message about plugin unavailable in the extentions/tuner server (no module named......)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
i think thats a problem in the git
its got the wrong location in the py file or the makefile i cant remember now
 
I get no module named after installing tunnerserver
 
yeah i get this as well

ive looked threw the thread and cant find where you would get this file

screenshot.webp
 
If you update the image to the latest version it will be in the feed
 
If you update the image to the latest version it will be in the feed

I'm on the latest version...and it's the one in the feed which is some how not working......as I said in an earlier post there is more than one in the feeds, I can't get either to work........

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top