Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-SE-COMBO] Tuning in channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter redmuska
  • Start date Start date
R

redmuska

Guest
Hi, ive just bought a technomate TM Nano SE Combo. I cant seem to tune in any channels. Could someone please step me through it. Im getting an error- failed to scan (error starting scanning), after scanning all channels then it just goes to that. Any help greatly appreciated. Im using OpenVix.
 
Welcome to the forum.

What have you got conected to your receiver (in terms of satellite/aerial)?
What have you configured your tuners as?

Talk us through how you are scanning?
 
I am connected to a sky dish. I managed to tune all the few view channels in on astra 28.3 E. But they are a bit all over the place in the EPG. Do you know how to get it looking more like the sky epg, with groupings like movies, sport etc. ?
 
Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker.
Set PROVIDERS to your requirements and correct location & run it, channel lists will be sorted then.

Menu -> Setup -> System -> EPG -> CrossEPG -> OpenTV providers, select Sky UK OpenTV,(Astra2 on 28.2) save

Menu -> Setup -> System -> EPG -> CrossEPG - Download now, EPG sorted for your UK requirements.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for your help. I will try this when I get home. Im also wondering about cccam. How do I change it to something else, is there a tutorial or could someone give me a step by step? Thanks.
 
Could you step me through it as I've tried this before and it didn't seem to work?
 
Menu > Plugins > press GREEN > Sortcams - choose your cam (I use mgcamd.38 )

Menu > Set up > Softcam/CI > Softcam Manager .............. start cam
 
Thanks ill try this as soon as I get home and let you know if I can figure it out. Can I enter it in with the controller for the box?
 
When I try and start the cam it says no config files found please set up MGcamd first in /var/ keys

What does this mean or how do I do this?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top