Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Tuning

rkbwap

New member
Joined
Nov 17, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
56
Hi, picked this box up today. Put Vix image on, but i cant set it up. I've played round with it for a while to get used to the settings/remote etc as im used to the TM 500. So this is a bit different regards setting up. To begin with, i know my dish is aligned to 0.8. But when i do a search its not picking anything up. I have configured my tuner settings to SIMPLE & input my long/lat, still nothing. The other setting is ADVANCED, but this doesnt allow you to put your long/lat in. Can anyone give me the configuration settings to be used. I'm guessing --------

Config mode- SIMPLE
Mode--------POSITIONER
Long---------001.900 W (taken from my old box)
Lat-----------053.500 N
Tuning Step Size-----0.360 (pre chosen)
Horiz turn speed-----2.3 (pre chosen)
vert turn speed -----1.7 (pre chosen)

I'm guessing this is the problem, but even tho my sat is aligned to 0.8 its still not giving any signal in the sat finder, all connections are fine as i plugged my 500 back in to check.Anyone give any hints as to what im doing wrong?
 
Try change the 'Mode' to SINGLE and select your satellite to suit your area. E.g:

Config mode- SIMPLE
Mode--------SINGLE
Satellite--------Astra 28.2E .....

Let me know if that works.

I await delivery of the box tomorrow and will check the setting for you...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top