Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Turn subtitles off by default?

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinnymat
  • Start date Start date
S

skinnymat

Guest
Been playing with the settings on my vu+ Uno and now have subtitles showing on all channels which i didn't want. Not sure how I did it but just want to turn them off. Anyone any ideas? Running the latest VIX image.
 
I've got a problem with subtitles as well. Within AutoLanguage settings the subtitle language is set to "None", however some movies use subtitles by default and I have to manually turn them off everytime :confused:

Note: This problem is only with some movies that have NOT been recorded using the VU box.
 
I think for several types (mkv with subs e.g.) this is indeed the normal behaviour. They don't respond to the normal autolanguage settings.
 
Updated today with VIX server and it all seems to be working fine now.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top