Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Tv stops a few seconds when switching channel on streaming client

harpiks75

New member
Joined
Mar 13, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hey All

I have my VU+ Duo 2 running in living room on main TV. And in our bedroom I have a Gigablue X2.
The GX2 is setup as a streaming client, getting stream from my VU+ Duo 2.

But every time we are switching channel in Bedroom - the TV we watch in living room hangs for a 1-5 seconds. After that the channel comes back.
It is not a problem for the person watching on the stream in bedroom.

Any idea what I can do to fix that?

Thank you.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top