S
Seeandfeel
Guest
Hello,
1st i want to say Biiiig Thx for the VIX 2.0 Image.. - Really Love it..!
Thx @ the VIX Team
But i have a Problem with the Plugin "TVCharts"..
I DL it from Feed and after a Failure i DL Version 1.3 (from an other Source)..
It always gives me the Error in "TV Charts" / "Movie Charts":
But with the "Timer Charts" there is no Problem..
Can anyone Help me?
I love this Plugin..
Thx
Seeandfeel
1st i want to say Biiiig Thx for the VIX 2.0 Image.. - Really Love it..!
Thx @ the VIX Team
But i have a Problem with the Plugin "TVCharts"..
I DL it from Feed and after a Failure i DL Version 1.3 (from an other Source)..
It always gives me the Error in "TV Charts" / "Movie Charts":
Code:
Error downloading Feed:
[Failure instance: Traceback: <type exceptions.UnicodeEncodeError>:
ascii codec can´t encode character u\xe4 in position 11: ordinal not in range (128)
usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/twisted/web/client.py:158:handle Response
But with the "Timer Charts" there is no Problem..
Can anyone Help me?
I love this Plugin..
Thx
Seeandfeel